Monday, June 4, 2012

Cape Cod Bound

If every summer you anticipate a a car ride to Massachusetts and cannot repress a carefree grin as your wheels hit the tired asphalt of the Borne or Sagamore bridge, then add me to your favorites!  This summer, I plan to chronicle my weekends on Cape Cod and to share my accumulation of knowledge of this salty sanctuary's dining, entertainments, shopping, and sights.

For the twenty one summers of my young life, my family has traveled to Cape Cod.  Because this tradition preceded my birth by at least thirty years, the combined knowledge of my parents and relatives allows us to navigate the peninsula (or island, depending upon how you look at it) with generally uninterrupted ease and know-how.

I hope you enjoy my pictures and recommendations throughout the summer!  Oh, and ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment